This week I watched . . .
- Photo by Christian Wiediger on Unsplash
Ok, so I’m going to try this experiment where I share with you what I watched on YouTube during the weekdays this week. I used to share the particularly good video direct to my Facebook feed, but now that they don’t embed a player with the link anymore its taken the fun from it.
I’m going to do a version of this for the weekends on Mondays, so make sure to come back and see what got viewed then! Skip ahead in this post to see a mini-breakdown of the weeks Creators.
As you can see, I’ve just made a playlist of the videos (the is a foldout menu in the upper left corner). They are not arranged in the order they were watched, but instead by the Content Creator in Chronological order. I figure if there is a Creator you don’t really like you can find the place in the playlist and skip ahead.
I’ve left one show out of this weeks list because I think I need to do a whole post just on it alone. Plus, I realize there is a lot to unpack, so let me try and help.
This Might Get . . . : Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart host a daily show of various topics. This is Week 14.
- The new Maroon 5 hit “Girls Like You” is really catchy. Also, all the smiles!
- Metal Cover of Toto’s “Africa” – Because there aren’t enough covers of this song.
- Auto Tunes w/ Flula – These are always working digging up because of how ridiculously funny Flula is.
- The Tonight Show: Kevin Bacon’s Dancing Entrance – Nostalgia and Editing.
- Drama on the Vlogs – Lisa Koshy and David Dobrick reveal they’ve been separated for months. A refreshing example of young adults being adult.
- Julien Solomita vlogs about his girlfriend Jenna’s dog Marbles on his 10th Birthday
- A double shot of Grace Helbig in one of her kitchen videos, then guesting on Genius Kitchen
- Back to Jenna, this time on her channel, doing what she does best; taking suggestions from the internet. This time, her dog Kermit gets a present everyone thinks he wants.
- Mayim Bialik tells us why she doesn’t like swearing.
- Hannah Hart makes a giant burrito . . . inverted.
Ok, seems like a bit of an odd mix. But I think sorting it a bit will help others parse it.
Lemme know if you check out any of these videos or others! You can even leave me a recommendation in the comments! See you soon!